In the following document, you will find which kind of personal information from you, we collect; as well as how they are collected and used, and what are your rights.
WHAT ARE WE COLLECTING
The information you provide when registering to the Timisoara International Dance Festival, including (but not exclusively):
– e-mail address and phone number
– first and last name
– diverse information regarding your dance experience
– your city and country of residence
– emails and communications that you could have with our team.
– other information you submit to us directly
We also record information regarding your use of our site, including (but not exclusively):
– your registration form
– IP addresses and location from where you access our site
– web pages visited prior coming to our site
– information about your browser or device (such as browser type and version, kind of device, operating system)
HOW ARE THESE DATA COLLECTED
We obtain these personal data in various ways, and the two mains ones are:
– You provide them directly, by registering to the Timisoara International Dance Festival Festival
– We records some of them automatically when you use our site
HOW WE USE YOU PERSONAL INFORMATION
– Offering you the access to the Timisoara International Dance Festival, with your personalized choices.
– Communicating you, for confirmation of your inscription and other festival’s related information.
– Advertising, to inform you about the future editions of the Timisoara International Dance Festival
– Improving our Service, by analyzing the way you interact with our site, and the feedback you provide. We evaluate and improve our Service.
HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Although we do not explicitly share any of your personal data with any third-parts, they may be shared in the following way:
– Service provider and data storage: We use third party service providers and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run our site.
– Comply with the law: we may disclose your personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, such as to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
YOU RIGHTS ABOUT YOUR DATA
You have the right to require the retrieve, update, change, or deletion of your personal information. You can request those modifications by sending us an email at any of the contact adresses in our contact page. Please note that due to technical reasons, there might be a delay to process to the deletion of your personal data when you require it.
HOW DO RETAIN YOUR DATA
Your contact information are conserved as long as you do not explicitly require their deletion, in order to allow us to send you surveys, and news about our future editions. Any other information are only kept until the end of the Timisoara International Dance Festival, or as required by regulations or best practices.
We put a special attention in the protection of their storage and transfer, to avoid accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss; unauthorized alteration, disclosure or access; misuse and any other unlawful form of processing.